Monday, May 25, 2009

Janet's Garden

Won't you come into my garden with me?
I want my flowers to see you.


I have so many lovely flowers, plants and bushes to look at, enjoy and take care of but right on the other side of our fence is a wonderfaul garden. It's full of tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumbers, rosemary, mint and basil. I didn't even have to till the dirt, add soil, plant the plants, fertilize, water or stake - I did absolutely nothing and have fresh veggies and herbs everyday. What's my secret? Having a good neighbor who is retired, single and loves to garden and shares with us! Thank you Rick!


Geraniums and Lantana - Beautiful!

There are only two ways to live your life;
one is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is.
Albert Einstein
There is nothing as beautiful as God's wondrous creations. I see Him in every leaf, bud and flower and delight in the beauty He has given me. What a joy a garden brings.
The kiss of the sun for parden
The song of the birds for mirth -
One is nearer God's heart in a garden
Than anywhere else on earth!
Dorothy Frances Gurney


Have a lovely day.......Janet.


No comments:

Post a Comment